Whenever I talk to a potential client, I always ask what was it about me that made her want to talk to me.
Here are some of the real feedback I’ve received:
- “I just love your tone of voice. I feel like I can trust you and I would feel safe opening up to you.”
- “I watched an interview with you and your husband and couldn’t believe how he looks at you. I want to attract a man who looks at me that way.”
- “I watched your free presentation and it really spoke to me. I related to so much of what you said.”
- “I know I need to be more feminine, but when I try to do the things other coaches tell me to do, it feels disingenuous and like I’m playing a game. The way you say things resonates with me.”
- “I can tell you’re authentic and you have what I’m looking for.”
This is music to my ears because these women are zeroing in on what separates me from most other love coaches.
Truth be told, I am 59-years-old and I have been coaching in my field for nearly two decades now. You and I both know that there is no substitute for that kind of experience. In fact, I have to laugh because many of my colleagues were toddlers or teens when I first began helping women navigate online dating to find true and lasting love.
What’s more, I found my true love online, facing the same challenges you are facing today so I know what you’re going through. Yes, texting and dating apps didn’t exist back then, but almost everything else was the same.
- I struggled to find quality men I wanted to date online.
- I didn’t know what to write in my profile.
- I wasn’t sure what pictures to post.
- I didn’t know how to keep a conversation going over email or how to get a man to ask me out on a date.
But there were also deeper issues that were stopping me from opening up and getting vulnerable with men. I didn’t know how much was too much to say to a man on a first date. I didn’t know how to talk about the important things like did he want kids and was he looking for something long-term. And I didn’t know how to express my needs without seeming needy or insecure.
When I found true love, there were no love coaches. That’s why I became one of the first coaches in my field to help women accomplish what, for me, had been the hardest obstacle I’d ever had to overcome.
When I started dating online, I wasn’t naive. I knew that I was the common denominator in all my failed relationships and that I still had a lot to learn if I was going to attract the kind of man and create the kind of relationship with him that I wanted. I knew it wasn’t going to happen “just because I was such a great catch and I deserved to be loved.” I wasn’t some starlet from the 1950’s waiting to be discovered by the right man. I was a woman who had a lot to learn about men.
If you are ready for the best, proven, step-by-step approach there is to find real love and you want to work with one of the most seasoned love coaches out there, a coach who will prove to you that you don’t have to compromise and you can have it all, then click here and watch my free 45-minute presentation to see how I can help you find The Guardian of YOUR soul now!