You meet a guy and there’s an instant connection. The chemistry is off the charts! He seems interested in pursuing you and making plans for the future, and then… it happens. He pulls away from you. This week, Lisa talks about a situation so many of us face in dating: why men pull away, and what you can do about it. She talks about why it’s a good thing that you triggered his avoidance, and how to respond in a kind way that takes care of your needs and self-respect. She talks about the common reasons why this happens and why you should never take it personally or let it affect your confidence, so you can get right back out there and find the true Guardian of Your Soul!
What You’ll Hear In This Episode:
- How not to waste time thinking you did something wrong when a man pulls away. Sometimes it’s just them.
- Lisa shares an example of when she knew it was time to end a relationship and not get entangled in a man’s attempt to assassinate her character.
- When a man pulls away after pursuing you, he may be avoidant and not know what to do when he gets what he wants.
- What are the other reasons men typically go silent if they love a woman but need some space?
- Men don’t want you to be their therapist! They want to show up strong, capable, and at their peak. When they can’t do that, it’s not a good time for you to start and establish a relationship together.
Continue On Your Journey
Lisa Shield | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram | Book a Call With Lisa
Email the podcast at: DWDpod@lisashield.com
- “I don’t want to be in a relationship with someone that doesn’t like me. Why would I do that?” – Lisa
- “So many women are afraid to just ask for what they want, so their anxiety comes out and their men can feel it.” – Lisa