It’s a new year and a new you, right? -and we’re guessing that spending 2022 alone is not a part of the plan. Oh wait. You don’t have a plan at all??? Lisa explores how to make real changes this year without falling back into old patterns and frustration, and why New Year’s resolutions are the LAST thing to bet on. She talks about the power of having a support system, why feedback is crucial, and how to really change it up this year to find the Guardian of Your Soul. Maybe resolutions are what you need to hit the gym or stay drinking a smoothie, but for love? There’s a better way!
What You’ll Hear In This Episode:
- Why do New Year’s resolutions tend to fall apart after just a month or two?
- If love is supposed to be so fun and magical, why do we need a step by step roadmap to getting it? Won’t that take the spark out?
- How can you stay accountable to your goals while including your friends and having some fun?
- What does it mean to have a contract or agreement with yourself?
- This year how do you really LEARN from every single encounter, especially the not so nice ones?
- Getting ghosted, no second date, etc. Why do the same things keep happening to you over and over again? Is this doomed to be your cycle forever?
- How can working with Lisa help you from perpetually spinning your wheels and wasting your time? She’s teach you how to open up your energy to really find love!
Continue On Your Journey
Lisa Shield | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram | Book a Call With Lisa
Email the podcast at: DWDpod@lisashield.com
- “Fail to plan, plan to fail.”
- “Every single encounter along the way is mirroring and reflecting back to you places where you need to grow.”
- “If you truly want to find love, you are going to have to have a plan.”