This one is one from a few months back right before Lisa’s 60th birthday but we wanted to share it to remind our beautiful listeners that you absolutely can live your best life in your 40’s, 50’s and 60’s. Lisa is living proof!
As she celebrates this milestone in this episode, she reflects on the lessons she has learned and what fresh new perspectives she is carrying over into the next decade. She talks about how these markers of time can help us get intentional on how to make the most of every day, and how to shift your mindset into embracing all the gifts that come with another year around the sun. Lisa hears from her fantastic group of women on what they love most about themselves as they grow more mature, and explains why you are NEVER too old to find love and call in the Guardian of Your Soul. Grab a slice of birthday cake and tune in!
What You’ll Hear In This Episode:
- Instead of denying the aging process, how can you embrace it?
- What has Lisa learned in her 60 years that she wishes she could tell her younger self?
- Ask yourself – what do you want to do with your remaining years? How can you make the most of every day, week, and month?
- Lisa talks about the pivotal moment where she hired a business coach, and how it turned everything around and transformed her own life.
- The more confident you are about all your features and even the “flaws”, the more attractive you become to not only men but all of the outside world.
- How can we overcome our fear that as we open ourselves up to beauty, we also open ourselves up to sorrow?
- The more you love yourself, the more you live with grace and ease.
Continue On Your Journey
Lisa Shield | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram | Book a Call With Lisa
Email the podcast at: DWDpod@lisashield.com
- “I wanted to see what I could accomplish if I really put my mind to it and had a real plan, not just sitting in my office doing one on one calls.” – Lisa
- “I think I’m just loving this all so much. It just seems to be getting better and better and better and richer and deeper.” – Lisa
- “Never think that you’re too old to bring love in or to bring a Guardian of Your Soul into your life, because you can.” – Lisa
- “The more you love yourself, the more you live with grace and ease.” – Lisa
- “With age comes more confidence, and the attitude of wearing life like a loose garment.” – Lisa