Chances are, if you’re reading this, you are hardworking, successful, and willing to put in the effort to grow and get the job done. But…are you doing the RIGHT work when it comes to dating and relationships? This week, Lisa explores how we don’t make radical changes in our life without getting serious about what’s missing, and putting the necessary work in to make those changes. She talks about how there is no “greatest guy” when you aren’t doing the right work, and how they will still remain the “latest guy” instead when you are unconscious in how you connect with men. Listen up, it’s a powerful one!
What You’ll Hear In This Episode:
- We want to be optimistic and tell ourselves that we are growth-minded, but if we don’t have the right tools, we will keep needing to learn the same lessons over and over.
- Putting in work is great, but it has to be the right kind of work that gets the results you are looking for.
- What happens when you’re stuck in a loop, thinking that whatever guy you’re with now, is the best one for you?
- What is “toxic positivity”? And what are some signs that you are positive in a way that’s actually hindering your chance at finding love?
- How can you really get to know a great guy that fosters a relationship of vulnerability and trust?
Continue On Your Journey
Email the podcast at: email@example.com
- “We don’t make radical changes in our life without taking those parts of our life seriously.”
- “There is no latest guy or greatest guy that is going to turn out to be the right one without you doing the right work.”
- “We want to be optimistic and tell ourselves that we are growth-minded and that every relationship is a learning experience, but if you don’t have the right tools, you’re going to keep having the same learning experiences.”
- “Both my career and my personal life have been leading me to master the art of loving and being loved.”