Have you ever been on a date (or in a relationship) and wanted the man to open up to you, but felt as though he wouldn’t? This week, Lisa welcomes her husband Benjamin to share a few practical and easy techniques to get your man to open up to you. Whether you are on a first date or years into a relationship, these simple suggestions will create a space for both you and a man to feel lighter, more connected, and joyful!
What You’ll Hear In This Episode:
- How to create vulnerability in the context of trust and safety, without sharing every detail of your life.
- Some specific examples of what you could share on a date that is vulnerable and will help a man feel closer to you while still leaving some room for subtlety.
- Instead of interviewing your date, we learn to receive and reciprocate.
- The art of playfulness takes away anxiety and brings a lighter mood to both you and your date.
- Humour creates an instant connection.
- Why insatiable curiosity is not only a turn on for men, but something they crave in their day to day life.
- Date isn’t asking a lot of questions? Don’t discard him yet!
- Two strangers can be genuinely curious about each other and have a magical evening and go their separate ways, so even if your date isn’t your soulmate, you can still learn something and practice these techniques.
- We remember how people make us feel, so make sure you are in the bell jar and present with who is in front of you.
Continue On Your Journey
- It requires a certain confidence to be playful. – Lisa
- Laughter washes away anxiety. – Benjamin
- There is something magical about the art of presence and being in the moment. – Lisa