We’ve all been there: you meet someone who checks all the boxes and have a great first date, only to never hear from them again. This week, Lisa is here to shed some light on why the 1% of men you’re into may not reciprocate your interest. Through her coaching work, Lisa has helped many successful and knowledgeable women who are confident in their careers but struggle with relationships. In this episode, she discusses the importance of attracting and engaging the right kind of men and even getting practical feedback from that 1% to help move you forward for the next great guy that comes along.
Lisa reminds us that sometimes, the issue may not lie with the men. She shares a story of a woman who realized she was the common denominator in her dating struggles. Through this anecdote, she reminds us that personal growth and self-awareness are critical components of the dating journey. So if you’re ready to learn how to use dating as a path to enlightenment and connect with that beautiful 1 % of men, tune in to this week’s episode.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode:
- There’s a reason why the men consistently that you’re into aren’t interested in pursuing something with you.
- Many of the successful women Lisa coaches are incredibly confident and should be. They sometimes need to be more intelligent about men.
- We need to be able to attract the men we want to attract, engage those men, and have the skills to engage those men so that we can have fun and get up close and personal.
- Lisa shares a story of a woman where it wasn’t the dating sites that were off, but she realized she was the common denominator.
- Through working with Lisa and Benjamin, they give you a script you can use to ask these great men for feedback. Lisa talks about the feedback she got from a man who told her that he could tell she wasn’t really ready and how that led her to end up meeting Benjamin, the true Guardian of Her Soul.
- How to show a great man that you have space and time for him, even if you have a successful and busy life.
Continue On Your Journey:
Lisa Shield | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram | Book a Call With Lisa
Email the podcast at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- “It was really a bitter pill to swallow to look at the men I was attracting and realize those weren’t the guys I wanted.” -Lisa
- “Learn to use the dating journey as a path to enlightenment.” – Lisa
- “Many of the successful women I coach are extremely confident and should be. They just aren’t always smart about men.” – Lisa
- “We need to be able to attract the men that we want to attract, be able to engage those men, and have the skills to engage those men so that we can have fun and get up close and personal.” – Lisa