Emotional vulnerability is crucial in building deep connections with another person, but how can you do that without feeling like you are oversharing, complaining, or using the other person as a dumping ground? This week, Lisa and Benjamin dive into what it looks like to be emotionally naked and share your emotions in a vulnerable way that builds a foundation of trust and friendship with a man. They give concrete examples of what it would sound like to be emotional vs. emotionally naked and practical tips for getting your mood and mindset in a space that will draw him to you and invite him to get emotionally naked as well.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode:
- Lisa shares how she learned to open up and truly get emotionally naked.
- When we open up and share something, we wait to see how it’s responded to and how it’s received.
- How working with Lisa and Benjamin can help you share your emotions in a vulnerable way that doesn’t make the man want to back out the door and run away.
- Being emotionally naked can be light and playful, but it doesn’t have to mean you are fake or acting like everything is fine and dandy when it isn’t.
- The phrase “share your head before you share your bed” is essential because if you share your bed first, it’s hard to go back and build that foundation of friendship.
- Emoting isn’t bad, but it’s the dumping on another person and using them as an emotional dumping ground where the problem comes in.
- It’s so important to see a doctor and get the help you can for hormone issues that make you feel extra stressed, anxious, and irritable.
- What is the Magic Minute?
- Some concrete tips for relaxing your body and mind on a date.
Continue On Your Journey:
Lisa Shield | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram | Book a Call With Lisa
Email the podcast at: firstname.lastname@example.org