Lisa talks about a quality in a man so important that it can either make or break a relationship, and really is a non-starter if he doesn’t possess it. She talks about why this one thing is so crucial to finding the Guardian of Your Soul, how to tell if a man has it, and how to quickly recognize when he doesn’t. Towards the end of the episode, Lisa discusses why life keeps repeating the same lessons over and over in different ways until we finally take accountability and control of our own life and destiny.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode:
- Why is emotional availability so important in finding the Guardian of Your Soul?
- What does it look like when a man is emotionally available?
- He ghosted you and/or pulled way back! Does that mean he is emotionally unavailable?
- Learn how to quickly pick up on if he is emotionally available, and recognize the red flags when he’s not.
- What if you’re not the one who is emotionally available in a relationship?
- Why a man who seems super interested at first may actually end up being emotionally unavailable in the long run. What’s the difference between this and a healthy build up to a relationship?
- We don’t want to take everything personally, but also it’s important to take note of the patterns that keep recurring over and over to see if there is a lesson we need to learn.
- How working with Lisa in her 12-week Emotionally Naked Dating course can help you get a handle on your own avoidant or anxious attachment style, and help you find a man who truly is emotionally available.
Continue On Your Journey
Email the podcast at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- “If a man does not have emotional availability, you can’t have a connection.”
- “Before you give your heart to somebody, you have to learn how to assess whether or not someone is emotionally available.”
- “Men who are emotionally unavailable, ironically, in the very beginning seem incredibly interested.”