Lisa welcomes successful client Janet, who recently completed the Emotionally Naked Dating program. Janet shares how she joined the course right after her 15-year relationship ended. Janet knew it was time for her to take she needed to take a deeper look at her love life. She had already done considerable work on herself, but the seeker inside said something was still missing. Luckily, she listened to that little voice and signed up for Lisa’s course, which proved life-changing. Janet talks with Lisa about gaining a greater awareness of herself and curiosity in her fellow humans, learning to trust men for the first time, reconnecting with her partner, and her advice for anyone on the fence about committing to do Lisa’s course.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode:
- Janet had already done a lot of inner work, behavioral change, and meditation, but Lisa and Benjamin’s course was different.
- How did Janet overcome the initial resistance to signing up and investing in the course?
- How working with Lisa and Benjamin helped Janet unravel her early relationships and let go of the stories she was telling herself.
- Janet built more trust in men for the first time and learned to be a safe space for the men in her life.
- How Janet’s relationship with John profoundly changed and was quite literally saved.
- The significant changes Janet sees in her relationship with herself and the outside world.
- How much Janet appreciated both the practical and the spiritual nature of working with Lisa and Benjamin.
Continue On Your Journey:
Email the podcast at: email@example.com