The #1 question we get here at the Dating Without Drama podcast is… What’s Lisa’s advice for women who are thinking about dating a man who’s getting a divorce, is newly divorced, or recently widowed? So… we decided to freshen up and re-edit one of our most popular episodes, episode 17! Lisa gets into the nitty gritty about what you should be looking out for if you find yourself dating a recently divorced or widowed man. She explains why so many men rely on women to help them heal after a recent trauma and what you absolutely need to know so you don’t end up being their healing crutch or stepping stone on the way to their next relationship. Lisa also shares her expert coaching advice and fields some excellent questions from our listeners about if/when you should contact the man first, and how you can create a profile that speaks right to a man’s heart!
What You’ll Hear In This Episode:
- Why are men on the market so quickly after losing a partner?
- What is toxic masculinity and is it showing up in my relationships and dating?
- What do I do if I think the guy I’m seeing is using me as a crutch/rebound?
- But won’t he love me more if I’m there to help him deal with his trauma?
- Should I invest in a man straight off a divorce, going through a divorce, or someone who’s newly widowed?
- How can our dating profile and photos help attract men who are truly available and ready for a deep, connected relationship?
- How do you keep your heart open and not allow heartbreak to sideline you?
- How did Lisa know Benjamin was a “hell yes!”???
Continue On Your Journey
- “You’ve got to enter a relationship consciously.” -Lisa
- “You have to start to learn how not to take things personally.” -Lisa