When the world slows down and goes virtual, it’s easy to feel like meeting someone new is a lost cause. Or, you have been putting yourself out there but the rejection just feels too much and you can’t take much more. What should you do? This week, Lisa shares Four Dating Hacks you need to know when online dating. She talks about WHY dating a pandemic is a great idea, and how we can start to practice the skills you need in a relationship now, even if you don’t have your sights set on a man just yet. Lisa talks about taking the feminine lead, not taking things too personally, and how to not “future trip” and instead keep your options open until the right one is here to stay.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode:
- Is it worth dating online during a pandemic?
- How can I stop taking rejection, ghosting, and other dating woes not so personally?
- Lisa shares how she overcame her fear of being in group situations to not only be immersed in groups but lead them, working with successful and intelligent women like yourself.
- Once you are armed with the right tools in dating such as self-confidence + the right online profile, you will be going on dates more confidently and with less anxiety.
- When it comes to dating, especially during a pandemic, it’s about progress and not perfection.
- Are you pumping the gas too hard on love, or playing it too aloof? Find out what it means to take the “feminine lead.”
- Date several men at once. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket when you don’t know if he’s the one.
- The right profile and pictures make a world of difference!
- Secure men are looking for women that they can feel ultimately safe with.
- One of the best gifts you can give your partner is you taking responsibility for your own happiness and health.
Continue On Your Journey
- “The way we become good at something is by facing our fears, having the right tools and doing it repeatedly.” – Lisa
- “Dating is the best forum for practicing self-growth.” – Lisa
- “The one thing you don’t have is time to waste.” – Lisa