Can you believe it? Thank YOU for making the podcast so great! To celebrate this 50th milestone episode, Lisa chats it up with a few of her team members, Kari Lee and Cassie! They reflect on what a wild ride it has been since launching this show and how it gives them the opportunity to reach brilliant women all over the world and score major breakthroughs in finding self confidence and love. The three talk about some of their favorite podcast moments, how they came together to form a business, and what we can expect in the future!
What You’ll Hear In This Episode:
- Lisa has so much fun doing this podcast and connecting with the brilliant and accomplished women that she coaches.
- How did Cassie and Kari Lee become part of Lisa and Benjamin’s team?
- What made Lisa decide to start a podcast?
- What sets Lisa and her coaching apart from other relationship and dating coaches?
- Lisa won’t take a client on without feeling a real connection. What else does she look for?
- Is the dating world trending towards a certain direction? How can we best be prepared?
- Cassie is on the hunt for her very own cowboy. Yee-haw!
- Are you into true crime podcasts too? If so, you and Kari Lee have a lot to talk about.
Continue On Your Journey
Email the podcast at: DWDpod@lisashield.com
Kari Lee on insta: @justalittleklc
- “My calls feel like dates! When people do a breakthrough call with me, it does feel like a date.” – Lisa
- “I’m reaching my target audience which is evolved women who have done a lot of work on themselves and want love.” – Lisa