The holidays are fast approaching but gift giving and gestures can be year round… if you’re open to it! When a man is in love with you, all he wants is to make you smile. So what do you do when the thoughtful gesture he just made isn’t at all what you had in mind? This week, Lisa discusses how to show a man you’re excited about the things he does for you, even if they’re not exactly what you want. She talks about why it’s so important for men to feel like what they have to give us is good enough, how and when to give feedback, and she also shares how embracing her husband’s offerings created a space for romance and love.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode:
- Why is it so important for men to feel like they’re winning and making their woman happy?
- What do you say to a man when he tells you that he feels he can’t make you happy? Is he always right?
- How do you tell a man that what he’s doing isn’t exactly what you want? Is it even worth telling him?
- How can you thank your man for a loving gesture in a way that really lights him up?
- How can you still find your happiness when your man is trying to provide you with something but it’s not exactly what you want?
- Lisa shares how she turned a local honeymoon into the vacation of her dreams.
- Why is a man saying that he can’t make you happy really the kiss of death in a relationship?
Continue On Your Journey
Email the podcast at: DWDpod@lisashield.com
- “If we want our partner to keep doing lovely romantic gestures, we have to think about how we receive those things and how we give feedback when we don’t like something.”
- “You’ve got to learn how to find your own happiness and make a choice to be happy.”
- “A happy person chooses to be happy.”