Standing alone under the mistletoe again this year with grandma asking when you’ll finally meet a man? Lisa is here to help make sure that being single doesn’t take away any holiday jingle! She’ll give you a great outline and some custom responses for dealing with those well-meaning but dreaded questions about your relationship status this holiday season. Remember, this year it’s about connecting with family and enjoying the time we have together. If all else fails, pour yourself some eggnog and know that in 2022 you can join in on Lisa’s exciting offerings in terms of coaching and workshops.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode:
- How to navigate the inevitable “are you seeing anyone?” questions.
- If you are looking for a partner, ask them if they know anyone they can set you up with!
- A few great word-for-word responses you can use to maintain healthy boundaries and keep this from being a huge downer!
- How to gently turn the conversation to a topic that you enjoy talking about.
- How to handle the other relatives who are snarky or pushy about your single situation.
- Whether you are heartbroken or single by choice, there’s always more to learn and grow from. If you are single, enjoy yourself. Celebrate every stage of life.
Continue On Your Journey
Email the podcast at: DWDpod@lisashield.com
- “We get to tell the story of our lives.”
- “You get to shape the narrative. You get to communicate your story.”
- “If you are single, enjoy yourself. Celebrate every stage of life.”