You’re having amazing conversations, spending many nights together, and the chemistry is off the charts. So, why isn’t he integrating you into his life? This week, Lisa and Benjamin dive into this important topic that one of their clients raised during their recent Sisterhood of Self-Actualized Women (SSW) workshop – why men can be hesitant to be all in on a relationship with a beautiful, intelligent, and self-actualized woman. They discuss how a man’s past can play a role and how a woman shows a man that she has space for him in her busy and full life. Lisa and Benjamin also share how they step in and help each other through the challenges of life and how love and support from the Guardian of Your Soul is a beautiful thing you deserve.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode:
- How women can inadvertently make a man feel as though there’s not enough space for him in her life, or that he’s just going to be the plus one.
- How Benjamin’s profile made it clear to Lisa from the beginning that he was willing to integrate a woman into his life.
- What are some of the reasons that men tend to compartmentalize their relationships?
- When it’s the guardian of your soul, you’ll work together to lift each other up and help your partner’s dreams come true.
- How working with Lisa and Benjamin can help you create a bio that will make a man feel invited to step into your world.
- How a man’s past relationships or family history can make him hesitant to integrate a woman into his life.
- What is the problem with the whole “I don’t need a man” attitude?
Continue On Your Journey
Lisa Shield | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram | Book a Call With Lisa
Email the podcast at: firstname.lastname@example.org