Curiosity may have killed the cat, but it won’t necessarily kill your dates (if you listen to this week’s episode). Lisa and Benjamin talk about how insatiable curiosity is an important key to connection and having a second or third date, making a man feel respected, and even coming across as more attractive. They give an example of what curiosity and pure interest sound like on a date and why you should still be curious about your date even if you don’t feel a romantic connection right away. Yes, even fly fishing can be interesting if you are interested and ask the right questions.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode:
- What is an insatiable curiosity and why is it critical to creating a connection?
- What if you can’t think of anything to ask?
- A listener question: What if the man isn’t asking any questions at all?
- Curiosity should seem like a natural flow rather than a detailed investigation.
- Being curious brings passion to the conversation, and that’s what people are looking for.
- How we can bring our questions around to create a shared connection and fun future date ideas.
- Research-based evidence that being playfully curious even makes you more attractive!
Continue On Your Journey
Email the podcast at: firstname.lastname@example.org