Lisa welcomes a special guest to the pod! Dr. Warren Farrell, speaker, teacher, and best selling author of several books including Why Men are The Way They Are, the critically acclaimed guide to truly giving the men’s perspective behind love, sex, and intimacy, discusses 5 male vulnerabilities that influence men’s behavior the most. Lisa talks about why this book proved to be such a huge paradigm shift for her in understanding men and Dr. Warren shares how men’s dreams are different from their needs.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode:
- Dr. Warren gives the inside scoop on how men REALLY feel and what they’re thinking, from his experience in starting over 300 men’s groups.
- What are the top vulnerabilities men have that women tend to be oblivious to?
- What do men wish women in their life understood about sexual attraction and intimacy?
- Women say they want men to be emotionally available, then get turned off when they are!
- The more a man loves a woman, the more he is fearful of being completely honest with her for fear of actually losing her love.
Continue On Your Journey
Email the podcast at: DWDpod@lisashield.com
- “The effort that it takes to become successful is often inversely related to the effort that it takes to be successful in love.” – Warren
- “You are solving the problem by listening. That is at least solution number one.” – Warren
- “Men read self help books too. They are called business books.”
- “The more a man loves a woman, the more he is fearful of being completely honest with her because the more he is fearful of losing her love.”
- “So much of male behavior, being the jerk, comes from trying to not be rejected by you.”