Lisa and Benjamin take a deep dive on a topic that we all have to deal with once, twice, or even hundreds of times in our lives – rejection. Even just a small rejection can feel so big, especially when it comes to dating and putting ourselves out there to be loved and to love someone else. They first talk about how men are just as scared of rejection as women are, and what situations tend to make men feel the most rejected and insecure. They then discuss how their 12 week course can help teach women how to navigate their own boundaries and desires as a way that is compassionate yet firm with men, and creates a foundation of trust and respect for both parties.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode:
- Everyone gets rejected, even McSteamy.
- Being a “masculine man” is not about being impervious to emotions.
- Men are just as terrified of rejection as women are.
- How being afraid of rejection often keeps a man from approaching a woman, and what you can do to welcome the right type of man to court you.
- What Benjamin really thought of Lisa’s joke to him about “making the first cut” when they first met!
- When a guy gets rejected, he feels like he has failed.
- Most men are not only afraid of rejection, but they really want to be seen.
- How the 12 week program with Lisa and Benjamin can help you learn to put up a boundary with a man in a gentle yet firm way.
- How divorce makes a man feel like a failure, even if it ended for multiple reasons.
Continue On Your Journey:
Email the podcast at: email@example.com
- “As a man, if a woman is trying to be mysterious, aloof or even bitchy, that’s not inviting.” – Benjamin
- When a guy gets rejected, he feels like he has failed. – Benjamin
- “Most men are not only afraid of rejection, but they really want to be seen.” – Lisa