This week, Lisa and Benjamin discuss what is truly a bigger turn on for a man, a woman who is sensual, or overtly sexual. They take turns giving examples of what deep sensuality looks like, and how you can learn to embrace your sensuality or go deeper within it at any stage of your life. Benjamin gives the male perspective of what common traits a woman has that tend to drive men wild, and how your looks are not the most important thing to turn him on and keep him wanting to get emotionally naked with you for the long haul.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode:
- Being sexual is a state of mind, while sensuality is a state of being.
- How can you become more sensual just by embracing your senses?
- While we can turn the sexual mind on and off, our sensuality is always there.
- You don’t have to have a “perfect” body or looks to be sensual.
- Men need a woman to remind them of their own sensuality, and help them embrace it.
- How did Lisa learn to embrace her sensuality and learn to become emotionally naked with men?
- Sensual doesn’t mean exploiting yourself sexually or being overtly sexual.
- There’s a difference between a woman selling herself and a woman and valuing herself.
- Men were taught not to experience our own sensuality. They need a woman to bring that out and raise it to that level.
Continue On Your Journey
Email the podcast at: email@example.com
- “There’s a difference between a woman selling herself and a woman and valuing herself.” – Benjamin
- “I feel so much more in tune with life.” – Lisa
- “A man is deeply attracted to a woman who embraces gratitude.” – Benjamin
- “So we’re taught not to experience our own sensuality. We need a woman to bring that out to raise it to that level.” – Benjamin