It’s here! One of our most requested topics! Lisa and Benjamin take the show on the road this week and record an episode in beautiful Tulum, where inspiration hits, and they try to reach the men out there! They discuss the way men who are avoidants absolutely devastate the women they date, why they do it, and how, by taking a look at this behavior, it will lead them to finding the Guardian of their Soul! For the female listeners, they also talk about how to recognize this behavior so you don’t ever have to waste your precious time and energy, again. Buckle up, it’s a windy one!
What You’ll Hear In This Episode:
- Instead of realizing that it is their pattern and their doing, avoidant men will often lead women to believe it’s their fault.
- The cycle of a man leaving when he feels claustrophobic then running back to their ex, then back and forth again, is maddening! What can you do about it?
- How this behavior can also be a way of self-sabotage and proving that there is no one to love or love them.
- What are some tools to further understand avoidant relationships?
- What’s underneath an avoidant man?
- It’s not Playboy or Disney. The unfolding of a true relationship can often seem steady and well… kinda boring.
- It’s crucial for men to have support, friendships, and mentors in their life.
Continue On Your Journey
Lisa Shield | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram | Book a Call With Lisa
Email the podcast at: DWDpod@lisashield.com
- “We cannot solve the problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” – Albert Einstein
- “You’re not just doing this because you’re mean-spirited or you want to hurt women, but you’re hurting women by not looking at the wounds that are underneath all of this and being honest with yourselves. And, about what’s driving this, and that it’s you.” – Lisa
- “There’s nothing sexy about being a playboy. Nothing. It’s painful, it hurts women, and it’s something that you need to take responsibility for.” – Lisa