Are you generous of spirit? Typically when we think about being generous, we think of giving money, a ride to the airport, or something else of material value. However, in order to deeply connect and have a meaningful relationship with a partner, generosity of spirit is the key to lasting love! This week, Lisa talks about what it means to be generous, why it’s important when searching for the Guardian of Your Soul, and how it will keep your relationship charged and flowing through the years!
What You’ll Hear In This Episode:
- What does it mean to be generous of spirit?
- How does this generosity differ from the typical way we view giving?
- Lisa shares how Benjamin laid it all out when they were first getting close, showing true vulnerability and how it made them closer.
- We spend so much time thinking about how we want our partner’s job, car, and looks to be, but are we putting the same effort into our self-growth?
- Mirroring a man’s masculinity back to him helps him continue to feel relevant and important, just as we want our guy to tell us we look beautiful.
- Client question: how to handle uncomfortable physical touch in the early stages of a relationship?
Continue On Your Journey
Lisa Shield | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram | Book a Call With Lisa
Email the podcast at: DWDpod@lisashield.com
- “It’s important to be able to mirror a man’s masculinity back to him and help him continue to feel relevant and important, just as we want our guy to tell us we look beautiful.”
- “Spiritually, there has to be room in this relationship for both of you to get your needs met.”
- “We want to mirror back to each other the things we know are important to hear.”