Our partners are a direct reflection of our self-love and self-esteem, so how do we make sure they are the right match for us? In this episode, Lisa discusses four ways to tell If he’s the right guy for you by exploring the importance of sharing core values, noticing how he treats you and the outside world, and seeing if he’s opening up his heart and life to you. In this episode, Lisa talks about the importance of being treated with respect, knowing how to ask what you want, and how the Emotionally Naked Program can help you learn to tune into your gut and make better decisions. She shares how she did the work on herself to accept a man like Benjamin as the Guardian of Her Soul and how you can too.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode:
- What are core values, and why is it so important to share them?
- A man who values you will treat you with respect and kindness. Sometimes it’s not the huge gestures but the little ways he follows through on his promises and commitments to you that matter most.
- You need to learn to ask for what you want and then sit back and see if he will honor your requests.
- Does he make room for you? How to know if he’s genuinely carving out time in a way that shows he’s right for you?
- How the Emotionally Naked 12-Week Program can help you learn to tune into your gut and attract a wonderful man.
- How he treats people matters. Notice how he talks to people at restaurants, at work, and out in the world.
- Lisa knew she needed to do the work on herself first to be fully ready for a man like Benjamin.
- Your partners are a direct reflection and a mirror of your self-love, self-esteem, and what you feel you deserve or don’t deserve.
Continue On Your Journey:
Lisa Shield | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram | Book a Call With Lisa
Email the podcast at: email@example.com