Have you ever been on a date (or in a relationship) and wanted the man to open up to you, but felt as though he wouldn’t? This week we share an audience fav, re-edited and remastered for your listening pleasure! You’ll hear Lisa and Benjamin sharing a few practical and easy techniques to get your man to get emotionally naked with you. Whether you are on a first date or years into a relationship, these simple suggestions will create a container for both you and a man to feel lighter, more connected, and joyful!
What You’ll Hear In This Episode:
– How to create vulnerability in the context of trust and safety, without sharing every detail of your life.
– Some specific examples of what you could share on a date that is vulnerable and will help a man feel closer to you while still leaving some room for subtlety.
– Instead of interviewing your date, we learn to receive and reciprocate.
– The art of playfulness takes away anxiety and brings a lighter mood to both you and your date.
– Humor creates an instant connection.
– Why insatiable curiosity is not only a turn on for men, but something they crave in their day to day life.
– Date isn’t asking a lot of questions? Don’t discard him yet!
– Two strangers can be genuinely curious about each other and have a magical evening and go their separate ways, so even if your date isn’t your soulmate, you can still learn something and practice these techniques.
– We remember how people make us feel, so make sure you are in the bell jar and present with who is in front of you.
Continue On Your Journey
Email the podcast at:
Anatomy of an Illness
“It requires a certain confidence to be playful.” – Lisa
“Laughter washes away anxiety.” – Benjamin
“There is something magical about the art of presence and being in the moment.” – Lisa