Lisa welcomes Diane Pekmezian, former client and new enrollment coach! Diane is a living, breathing example of a beautiful and successful woman that decided to take a leap to work on herself and now considers finding Lisa and Benjamin a true miracle. Diane first talks about the things she tried to do to find love before taking Lisa’s 12-week Emotionally Naked Dating Program, from going on and off dating apps to matchmaking services, and what was different this time around. She talks with Lisa about her mindset, the ways her dating style and relationship with men have changed, and how she didn’t let a health challenge get in the way of staying positive and embracing the forward momentum in her life.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode:
- As a go-getter, Diane plays big and at the highest level in everything she does. How did she know that working with Lisa and Benjamin was a match?
- How did Lisa’s program differ from the (very expensive) matchmaking programs she did before?
- Working on yourself is an investment of time, energy, and money. Diane explains why it’s worth it and how it’s trickled over to making her a better version of herself in every aspect of life.
- Diane was able to cope and ultimately thrive following a difficult year that included a cancer diagnosis.
- Benjamin’s profile writing was a game changer for Diane, and the man deserves a Pulitzer Prize for profile writing if there ever was one!
- Now Diane is showing up expecting to enjoy herself and has a deep compassion and understanding of men.
Continue On Your Journey
Email the podcast at: email@example.com
- “It’s a miracle that I found you.” – Diane
- “In my whole life, in corporate America and anything I’ve done with my health, I find the best that there is. I find a mentor or a coach.” – Diane
- “I’m not looking for any guy, I’m looking for the guy.” – Diane
- “I’m so glad I didn’t find a mentor to get me just online. because that would have gotten me only so far.” – Diane
- “The number one goal in my life is to have a quality relationship forever.” – Diane