28 Things Every Woman Wishes Her Man Knew
Let’s face it: women are way more confusing than men. We expect you to know the answers to questions we aren’t even sure of. Sometimes, figuring us out can seem as impossible as trying to solve a Rubix Cube blindfolded. This week, we thought we would throw you dirty dogs a bone and give you the Cliffs Notes to understanding women. Here are 28 things every woman wishes her man knew about her. If you think these are tough, you should see the 5,098 other tips we left on the cutting room floor!
- We never get to the point. Is there a point?
- We’re emotional. Deal with it.
- Silence is torture for most of us. The majority of women are talkers.
- We never get tired of hearing how good we look.
- Beyoncé was channeling the divine truth when she sang the words, “If you want it you better put a ring on it.”
- If you want to be guaranteed to get some at the end of the night, you gotta ratchet up the romance.
- We drop hints about the things we want you to do for us all the time… and we love a guy who picks up on them.
- Sending flowers can only make up for so much… then you need to send those little blue boxes, the kind that say “Tiffany & Co.” on them.
- Flowers on anniversaries and birthdays are to be expected, but smart guys send anytime with notes that say, “Just because I love you.” You score extra points if you send them to our office where all our coworkers can see them.
- Texting is fine, but if we’re into you, we would love you to pick up the phone so we can hear your voice.
- It’s easy to find younger women attractive, but what we really want to hear is how you think women get more beautiful as they get older.
- If you lock your phone or put it face down in front of us, it’s just going to make us curious.
- Men who can cook are sexy.
- We don’t respect a man who will let us walk all over him, and we can sense it from a mile away.
- A lot of us still think you should make the first move… and pay for dinner, especially while you’re courting us.
- Most of the time, we aren’t looking for answers. We just want you to listen and tell us everything will be okay.
- We will never think your burp and fart jokes are funny.
- We want to feel protected. We expect you to call us after a fight, even if we started it.
- If we’re in a relationship and we try to push you away, we really don’t want you to go. We you want you to fight for us.
- We tell you how strong and independent we are, but we really don’t want to be that that way that with you.
- I know we make it look easy, but looking this good takes time. Don’t rush us when we have a mascara wand in our hand.
- No matter how many clothes are in the closet, we’ll never have anything to wear.
- We will never own enough pretty, sparkly things.
- If you don’t want us to act like your mother, start acting like a man.
- PMS is a real thing, but some of us have been known to use it our advantage.
- The “Hallmark” of a great guy is one that knows his way around a greeting card.
- Don’t take it personally if you can’t get us off. It’s not as easy for us as it is for you.
- Also try not to take it so personally when we turn you down. We might be PMS-ing or we might be feeling fat. Sometimes we just can’t face the one-eyed monster.
I’m sure you could tell us a thing or two about what men would like us to know about them… if we would just let you get a word in edgewise! 😉